Fit Analytics - We develop a widget for e-commerce websites that solves online shoppers' question: Why size should I buy?
What We Do
The Fit Analytics' platform combines the world's largest database of garment and fit information with hundreds of billions of purchase records and consumer preferences. Our products Fit Finder, Fit Connect, Fit Intelligence and Fit Source help clothing and apparel companies instantly access the power of machine learning to deliver a perfect fit for customers. By applying the power of machine learning to this unique data set, we've created a range of innovative solutions to help drive improvements throughout the apparel lifecycle from manufacturing to marketing. Leading apparel brands and retailers across six continents trust our platform to solve sizing at scale and deliver meaningful bottom-line impact. Our clients include the likes of Zara, Asos, Hugo Boss, JD Sports, Bershka, The North Face, Tommy Hilfiger, Uniqlo, Calvin Klein and many more!
What The Role Involves
- Designing, implementing and improving back-end code
- Deploying the code to our infrastructure (Google Cloud, Kubernetes)
- Developing tools for monitoring, ensuring that the problems promptly detected and fixed (Prometheus, InfluxDB, Grafana)
- Developing tools to control our Google Cloud-based infrastructure
What We're Looking for in You
- Solid coding skills in Go
- Good knowledge of software design principles
- Comfortable working in Linux environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
What We Offer You
- Hands-on experience building a product that is revolutionizing the apparel & footwear market
- The opportunity to become a key part of Fit Analytics’ growth story
- A competitive salary
- A spot in our smart, creative and highly motivated international team
- Daily breakfast and lunch plus regular team events
How to apply
Please apply on our career page: https://grnh.se/bbe116322
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please let us know so that we can keep the jobs all about Go.