*PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE GO EXPERIENCE AND LOCAL OR WILLING TO COMMUTE TO OUR HQ IN WHEATON, IL.
Fluid Pay, LLC. (www.FluidPay.com)
Work at one of the premier payment gateways for IT professionals. Here at Fluid Pay, we provide the tools to succeed and develop a long-term career in the technology space. Our HQ is located 35 miles Northwest of Chicago in Wheaton. We are located off of Manchester Rd. in Wheaton right next to the DuPage County Courthouse.
We are currently looking for individuals who are seeking a challenging and rewarding career. We are always at the forefront of technology in the payments space whether its creating tools to combat fraud or providing a premier platform for businesses to run and rely on 24/7/365.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Delivering a complete back-end application.
- Ensuring high performance with JSON APIs.
- Writing tested, idiomatic, and documented GO.
- Cooperating with the front-end developers in the process of building the Web API.
- Communicating with external web services.
- Ability to optimize existing code and improve performance.
- Database design, utilizing both SQL & NOSQL systems.
- Self-motivated work style with the ability to work on several smaller projects concurrently.
Qualifications and Skills
- High level of proficiency with GO .
- Professional, precise communication skills.
- Deep knowledge of GO common practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system.
- Validating user actions on the sever side and providing responsive feedback.
- Creating custom, general use modules and components, which extend the elements and modules of core GO .
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
How to apply
Send Resumes to Hiring@Fluidpay.com