Back-End Engineers at Brainly:
- Participate in design of a new platform to create microservices architecture
- Participate in migration of old monolithic application to microservices platform bit-by-bit
- Have real influence on what exactly we build and how
- Maintain current infrastructure during migration
Go, PHP5 (we're moving away from it), Python, Erlang, Docker, RabbitMQ, Consul, Marathon, Mesos, Terraform
How we do things:
- Code reviews and pair programming
- All code on Github, all tasks on Trello
- Continuous delivery
- Mobile first approach
- Knowledge sharing and personal development
We expect you to have:
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture
- Great communication skills and ability to solve problems together with the team
- Constant need for writing clean code
- Constant need for learning new things
- Comprehensive knowledge of concepts, principles, practices in a professional software development
- Experience in building high-load, scalable applications
- Experience in building REST APIs
- Experience in Go
Nice to have:
- Experience in migration from monolithic architecture to SOA
- Experience in PHP
- Some of our benefits: absolutely no dress code, flexible working hours, opportunity to work remotely from time to time, sweets on Tuesdays, company lunches on Thursdays, private medical healthcare for you and your family, company events
- We happily support your participation in conferences, trainings, courses (financially and time-wise)
WHAT IS BRAINLY?
Brainly is the place to learn, for students, by students. The world’s largest social learning network, Brainly.com and the Brainly app bring high school and middle school students together to make learning outside the classroom highly engaging, effective and rewarding. Students connect to their peers to help strengthen their skills, from math, to science, to history and beyond.
Founded in 2009, Brainly is one of the most promising and high growth internet businesses in the EdTech space. Based in Krakow, Poland, with offices in Berlin and U.S. headquarters in New York City, Brainly is currently available in 35 countries, representing 12 languages. Today the business has 85 employees. Brainly is currently entering an exciting period of expansion having secured $9m in Series A funding from General Catalyst Partners, Point Nine Capital, Learn Capital and Runa Capital.
Brainly is the place to know.
How to apply
Please apply here: http://brainly.co/jobs/?gh_jid=126266