About Blocksize Capital
Blocksize Capital makes the DLT- and Blockchain-based asset market accessible for financial institutions. Our software solution delegates all tasks and challenges related to managing Digital Assets, ranging from trading and reporting to managing an entire portfolio. Our clients consist of asset managers, family offices and institutional investors.
About the job
As a Backend Developer you will be joining our development team focusing on extending and maintaining our backend infrastructure. Your main tasks will include to consolidate and interface with different blockchains, exchanges and third-party data providers to provide a unified API to be used by our clients or the in-house-developed trading frontend. You will help us to continuously improve our robust and low-latency infrastructure capable of handling large amounts of data while remaining highly scalable under different demands.
Our tech stack
- Go, gRPC, Typescript
- Redis, Postgresql
- Kubernetes, Docker
- Prometheus, Grafana
- You are a passionate backend software developer with experience in the area of modern software / system architectures
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, business informatics, business information systems or equivalent
- You are strongly interested in financial concepts and the realm of Blockchain / DLT
- You share our love for Go
- You have profound experience in the development and usage of REST & WebSocket APIs, preferably using Go
- You are fluent in different microservice design/communication patterns
- You are comfortable in testing and documenting infrastructure and APIs
- You have worked with stream processing systems / in event driven environments
- You are able to perform basic CRUD operations using SQL
Nice to Have
- You have had experience with DevOps tooling, such as: Shell scripting, CI/CD (Teamcity), Kubernetes
- You know your way around cloud provider offerings (GCP)
- You are proficient in complex SQL-queries, preferably in time-series environments (Timescale)
What we’re offering
- Become part of a young and agile team
- Take an interest in topics that are really fun, interesting and challenging
- Leave your footprint, because your ideas and solutions are important to us!
- The result counts! We pursue a flexible working time and workplace model (home office)
- Excellent infrastructure of your choice (Apple, BYOD, Coursera, Gym, etc.)
If we’ve got you interested, apply now to learn more about Blocksize Capital and the role!
How to apply
Send us your resume as well as a very brief introduction to yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention welovegolang.com when doing so.
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.