This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be a pioneer on Cohesity’s leading developer team. We are looking for world-class engineers to develop our disruptive, converged storage architecture. This position includes everything from building the core of an infinitely scalable file system to exploring huge information sets to presenting complex information in an easily digestible format for our customers. Our team has worked on technical feats including the Google File System, Google Search and Ads, hyper-converged scale-out systems, Netflix Real Time Bidding & Cloud and Veritas Data Protection.
We are looking for talented and passionate software engineers who love to code and love challenging problems. We are designing algorithms to solve novel analytic problems across heterogeneous information sets. Building systems that change the world is in our DNA.
About this Role:
You could be working on: hyper-converged systems, data path, distributed filesystem, cloud-scale, high performance, dealing with consensus protocols, massively parallel and distributed data sets, high-availability (think 99.999) , fault-tolerance and more....
We are looking for high-caliber software engineers who are up for the challenge of building infinitely scalable distributed systems and solving product problems from scratch. We look for relentless learners who love to go deep and will do whatever it takes to solve a problem-whether it’s a small code bug or large system design problem.
What we are looking for:
- Min 5+ years of relevant industry experience in building large scale distributed systems.
- In depth knowledge of the required programming languages C, C++ or Go
- Excellent software engineering skills are a must, as you’ll be working with some of the best in the industry
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong data structures, design, algorithms, coding skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent working in a collaborative team environment
- Experience with Agile development methodologies including unit testing, test-driven development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field sought
How to apply
Pls send your resume to email@example.com
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please let us know so that we can keep the jobs all about Go.