Want to work REMOTELY for one of France's top start-ups?
Want to build an innovative product to be used by thousands of users?
Are you based within 2 hours of Central European time?
My client is a new bank - focusing on SMEs. They are extremely well funded and have gained over 100,000 clients in under 3 years. Their aim is to create a bank that companies will LOVE to use - easy, efficient and hassle-free .
They have asked me to find mid-senior Go engineers with production experience of large-scale, microservices architecture. Their backend stack/tools consist of Go, Kafka, Kubernetes, ELK, AWS.
This is a complex project with lots of scalability issues to solve. Other responsibilities include:
- Architecting and developing the services to enrich their APIs
- Supervising the technical aspect of the backend and participating in complex conception issues
- Improving the microservices architecture of their API
- Integrating data coming from different sources (including banking APIs and SaaS APIs)
- Participating in the development of our open-source and internal tools
They would like you to have:
- 5 years+ commercial engineering experience
- Mastery of Go
- Strong experience of Ruby, Java, Python, C or Scala
- Exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web applications and micro-services
- The ability to work in an organized manner with test coverage, and other best practices
They have a fantastic work environment and culture and plenty of perks.
How to apply
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.