About Company: Pastel is the world’s first fully dedicated, decentralized NFT platform. Pastel powers the development of third-party applications to sit on top of the Network, enabling developers to enjoy custom NFT protocols, scalable registration features, storage processes, and security of the broader network.
Looking for energetic and coachable engineers with at least 4 years of experience with Go/Golang.
- Develop, maintain and integrate core applications that interact directly with the blockchain technology via RPC API
- Build high-performance REST APIs and server applications
- Write open-source Golang clients that allow users to interact directly with our protocol
- Strong knowledge of blockchain (preferably worked on at least one production blockchain codebase)
- Strong knowledge of Go idioms and libraries
- Worked on at least one production Golang codebase
- Strong knowledge of CS fundamentals such as data structures and API design
- Proficient in Python and C++
How to apply
Send resume to email@example.com
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.