You’ll work closely with our team of platform engineers to improve and expand the server-side software that manages and deploys Cmd’s agent into customers’ Linux environments. Our ideal candidate has a passion for technology, is a great communicator, and has an interest in contributing to the full product lifecycle (design, implementation, release, operation).
Skills and experience
- 5+ years experience as a software developer
- Experience working with Go
- Experience working with Linux, relational databases, Prometheus, git, and Bash
- Understanding of HTTP, TLS, and the web browser security model
- Experience designing, coding, optimizing, managing/deploying and troubleshooting highly-available, load-balanced, secure, HTTPS-accessible services
- Keen ability to communicate (verbally and in documentation) and share work with others on the team
- You're capable of developing criteria to prioritize tasks
- You're eager to collaborate with engineers to enhance the feature development process
- You possess self-awareness and a passion for continuous improvement
- You have a keen ability to communicate the thinking behind your decisions
- You can identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to these problems
How to apply
Apply on our site: https://jobs.lever.co/cmd/a2e07a6d-a6bb-4330-9df9-1e9f4b7bab31
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.