- Build fault-tolerant, horizontally scalable systems. Using Microservice architecture powered by Docker, Kubernetes, Linkerd service mesh, and Kong as a Gateway.
- Build event-driven applications using Kafka
- Work on different aspects of our API-product portfolio as part of the development team
- Develop data processing and storing mechanisms
- Work on improving the reliability of our API tools, as well as developing innovative tools
- Work with an agile methodology: at the end of the 2-weeks sprint cycle we have a demo with a retrospective to make our software delivering faster
Stack: Go, Kafka, Datadog, microservices architecture powered by Docker, k8s, terraform, Linkerd service mesh, Kong as a Gateway
How to apply
Send your details here: https://upvestco.recruitee.com/o/backend-engineer-mid-senior-fmd
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.