The Ride team is responsible for providing the best ride experience, by building both the smoothest ordering experience, and the platform and algorithms responsible for realtime execution and online optimization of Heetch's marketplace across all our markets(matching, dynamic pricing, ETA, heatmaps)
Our impact on the business and on the experience of both passengers and drivers is unprecedented. Every ride must be reliable, efficient, and affordable, and we're building the algorithms that make that possible by optimizing supply and demand.
We have high standards and high expectations on our output, we ship fast and we scale our work for all markets.
To achieve this, we’re all working together amongst Product, Mobile & Backend Devs, Design, Data Analysts & Scientists, and Ops team to successfully target structural next steps, deliver, track and iterate.
• Docker with Mesos & Marathon.
• We ship new services on a weekly basis (at least we try to 😉).
• Services owned by our teams are written in Go.
• We follow community guidelines and best practices.
Our team's values
• Move fast not furious. 😌🧠
• Don’t be scared of failure, learn from it and try again.
• Unit and functional tests are as important as code.
• Code is always evolving we do not think in versions.
• We’re not just here to push code, product ownerships equally spread amongst the team.
Our team's life
• Work wherever you want: we’ve always been remote first but also have a shiny new office in Paris, Lyon,Brussels and Casablanca.
• Open communication: everything is public within the team.
• You are not alone: we use Slack and video calls every day.
• Continuous improvement: weekly team retrospective and strong Speak Up value.
How to apply
Please apply here: https://www.heetch.com/en/jobs/560745d0-c536-4f2d-9ae8-f066c5a4b72e
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please let us know so that we can keep the jobs all about Go.