Like google docs-but for code. The tools you love (like VSCode) server-powered. Our next step is to bring the dynamically scalable resources, pre-installed language support, seamless mobility, and collaboration established in Alpha to the IDEs you already know and love through local integrations and enterprise solutions. Our mission is to make software development easier, faster, and more available.
As a Go Engineer you will build high-performance servers, GRPC services, and work with distributed technologies, Linux containerization, and open-source software.
- Build high performance servers
- Build HTTP services
- Build Linux containerization tangential software
- Building distributed systems and data
- Contributing to our open source dependencies
- A strong understanding of Go, C, or C++.
- A good understanding of Linux.
- A strong understanding of Google Cloud
- Experience building highly available services
- Experience with GRPC
- Experience with microservice architecture
- GitHub, BitBucket, or other code sharing profiles
- Google Cloud
- Linux containerization
- Service-oriented architecture
- 23 days PTO
- Free Daily Restaurant Catered Lunch
- Flexible Start Time 9am-10am
- Health, Dental, Life, Disability, Vision
- Enthusiast Level Workstations
Interested in relocating to Austin, Texas as part of our team? We offer comprehensive relocation packages for the right candidates, including a corporate apartment and covered moving expenses.
Even better :)
We know team members perform their best when they feel they can contribute at a high level. At Coder, team members work on cutting-edge tech while having a direct impact on the product. This dynamic requires team members to be self-driven and detail oriented. At Coder, you can join others who are just as passionate about programming as you are.
(to speak with a team member send your resume to email@example.com)
As a company, we celebrate an inclusive, social, and creative environment. Cover your desk with your quirky collectibles (just leave room for your company provided enthusiast level setup), hop on one of the skateboards to the fully stocked snacks, wear what you want, and be who you are. Join coworkers rockclimbing with the included gym membership, bond at a company dinner, play darts or ping-pong in the breakroom, or just enjoy a chat over daily catered lunch.
(get a feel for us on our Instagram @CoderHQ)
Here, what we value above all else is kindness, integrity, hard work, and good code.
: $70,000 to $140,000 /year
23 Paid Vacation Days
Free Restaurant Delivered Lunch
Snacks & Drinks
Company Laptop + Enthusiast Level Workstations
Health, Vision, Dental, Disability, Life
Paternity Maternity Leave
Come in as late as 10am
Modern Tech Stack
Full of Sunny Natural Light
How to apply
send github and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org https://stackoverflow.com/jobs/204131/backend-golang-engineer-coder-codercom