Qonto is the leading neobank for SMEs and freelancers.
Founded by Alexandre Prot and Steve Anavi, Qonto simplifies everyday banking, finance management and accounting. We offer a user-centric business banking solution on mobile and desktop, a very responsive customer service and transparent pricing. We are targeting all businesses from 1 to 250 employees and can either replace a traditional bank account or be a complement to make every business banking as easy, efficient and hassle-free as it should be.
Our mission is to create the bank all businesses love. We focus on client satisfaction and people development through our core values:
- Ambition: we tackle big problems
- Teamwork: we can only create magic by working together
- Mastery: we grow and get better every day
- Integrity: we care and respect our community
- 40,000+ business clients since our launch (July 2017)
- 130+ Qontoers
- €32m in funding from tier-one VCs: Valar (founded by Peter Thiel), Alven and the European Investment Bank
- One of the 50 Emerging stars in worldwide FinTech by KPMG and H2 Ventures!
- The 3rd most attractive startup in France according to Linkedin and 2018 winner of the FrenchWeb500 prize
- The ambitious plan to expand to 3 additional European markets in 2019: Germany, Italy and Spain
As part of the tech team, you join a crew of experienced people working on making the best possible user experience and on building the most scalable code base we could think of. Our stacks are Ruby and Go for the backend; EmberJS for the frontend; Kotlin and Swift for the mobile.
Our tools/frameworks include Sidekiq, Kubernetes, Kibana, Sentry, AWS services and all the good stuffs you could think of! Each squad usually work on 1 or 2 features at a time. Our team is super dedicated and result oriented
As a CBS software engineer, you will work on improving and scaling the most sensitive piece of Qonto infrastructure. You will ensure the safety and robustness of systems handling hundreds of thousands of sensitive requests a day. You will also work on shipping innovative new banking features for an exponentially growing user base.
- Supervising the technical aspect of our Core Banking System and participate to complex conception issues
- Architecting the services for maximum resilience
- Implementing various test suites to ensure the quality of the system
- Making your work scalable, strongly robust and highly secured
- Integrating data coming from different sources (including banking APIs and SaaS APIs)
- You have strong Ruby, Go, Java, Python, C or Scala programming skills
- You had exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web applications and micro-services
- Your work in an organized manner with test coverage, and other best practices
- You are a curious, well organized and open-minded developer
- You are pragmatic and solution-oriented
- You want to build an innovative product to be used by thousands of users
- You have good communication skills and you know how to work with a team
- Qonto card (for lunch)
- Modern health insurance (Alan)
- Large choice of sports activities (Gymlib)
- Typical startup perks (Macbook Pro, goodies, free snacks/drinks)
- A 1,000 square meters office in “Silicon Sentier” (central Paris)
- Regular team events: Team lunches/dinners, team drinks, off-sites
💪 Hiring process
- Video-call - HR interview (45min)
- Onsite exercise (2h to 3h)
- Onsite interviews (usually 2 to 3, 30min each)
- Reference check
- Final interview with one of the 2 founders
How to apply
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, we are waiting for you guyz!