Autogrow is a high-tech business in the agricultural industry, committed to creating and providing the most amazing solutions we can come up with to solve the World’s most difficult problems in producing crops.
An exciting position is available for a Backend Software Engineer.
Skills and experience
- Expert with Python and Go, experience with network communication protocols, database and cloud technologies.
- Experience building RESTful APIs used in large scale production web applications
- Experience with message brokers is a plus
- Exposure to AWS and AWS best practices
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Able to learn large scale complex systems quickly
- Willing to go the extra mile to do things right and fast
- Highly familiar with Agile methodologies
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
- Passion to explore and use the latest development tools and platforms
- You must possess a current valid open work/residency Visa for New Zealand
- Degree in Software Engineering or equivalent work experience