Herzliya, Israel or Palo Alto, CA - potentially remote
- Develop the management system backend server.
- Be independent as possible while working as a team player.
- Thoroughly test and profile your code.
- Communicate clearly in public email, commit messages, and bug reports.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of Go
- At least two years of development in server backend projects.
- Solid understanding of RESTful APIs and service security.
- Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or a related subject is a plus.
- Experience working on open source projects / distributed company is a plus
- Experience with API tooling and standards (Swagger/OpenAPI, OAuth/JWT) is a plus
- Experience implementing secure and highly-available distributed systems/microservices is a plus
How to apply
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.