You might have attended the presentation of Andreas Krennmair, Team Lead Ad Server, at the Golang UK conference recently ( http://golanguk.com/speakers/)
We are looking for 1-2 more (Senior) Go Developers in his team.
What you’ll do:
- You are responsible for the further development and maintenance of our existing demand side platform in Go in collaboration with our development team. This particularly includes our database-driven applications. Currently both Perl and Go are used.
- Work closely with other departments, such as the Business Intelligence Team to implement their specific requirements.
- Be responsible for the whole project cycle from the design to the technical implementation.
Who we are looking for:
- You have excellent practical knowledge of Golang.
- You are comfortable in a Debian-Linux based environment, with PostgreSQL based databases and with MongoDB. Ideally you are experienced in SVN/Git.
- Be ambitious and enjoy working in an international and very innovative environment.
- Demonstrate hands-on-ability and show a pragmatic and proactive attitude.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- We are not concerned with what kind of certificates and diplomas you have acquired so far. We are looking for people with the right skill-set.
Why join us?
As part of the travel audience team you work in a highly motivated environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and to implement them. We offer you:
- “State-of-the-art” technologies
- Attractive further training opportunities
- An open, communicative and dynamic start-up culture
- Free access to the yoga and back therapy training courses at the nearby gym
- Subsidy toward the monthly travel pass
How to apply
Please send your application to email@example.com
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.