Here at Fraugster we have one main focus - eradicate fraud risks for our customers. We do that by applying state-of-the-art prescriptive analytics technologies combined with advanced behavioral analytics tools and methodologies. We are a young, international company with an ever-growing team dedicated to solving the toughest puzzles with the simplest solutions. Located in the heart of buzzing Berlin, Fraugster is a company where you can challenge yourself, grow and be successful - personally and professionally. At the same time, you’ll be part of a team that enjoys having fun spending time together. Come join us to fight off the dark side of the net!
The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) reports to the CEO or board and is responsible the company's technology strategy and implementation. As a technology leader, the CTO needs to be able to see IT at macro and micro levels simultaneously within the company. The role necessitates a hands-on approach, with periodic on-call responsibility.
- Responsible for the technological architecture, code quality, performance, security and scalability
- Leading and coaching a highly dedicated team
- Solving complex problems, leveraging state-of-the-art technologies built in-house
- Responsible for the development of new products and services - from an idea to realization
- Execution of the product development strategy in coordination with the founders
- Warranty of high availability and reliability
- Continuous process management
- Find, recruit and retain talented people and build up a great team
Skills & Requirements
We’re looking for an experienced IT leader with passion for working on new technologies in an entrepreneurial environment. Someone that loves the idea of a tech-startup culture that empowers capable people to make big contributions every day.
- Deep technical knowledge of architecture and infrastructure
- Love working in agile development processes (Scrum or Kanban)
- Demonstrable experience of each of the following: data warehousing, enterprise applications, networking & hosting, recruitment, outsourcing
- Understanding of big-data, high availability and reliability
- Outstanding university degree in a technical subject and several years' experience in a lead developer position
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills, for technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong problem-solving and motivational skills
- You are respected in the development community and you can attract talented coders
- Past experience in the cyber security, risk management or fintech domains - big plus
What We Offer
- A young, dynamic and highly motivated team
- Endless opportunity for advancement and development in a fast-growth environment
- Competitive Salary and benefits (a.o. stock options)
- Be part of the shift of an industry
- Location: Berlin
How to apply
Please send your complete application to email@example.com We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.