The Platform Integrations team is responsible for building tools and services that allow our customers to use 1Password as part of their existing workflows and processes.
We need someone with a technical background to work with our customers to help them use our integrations to their fullest potential, and to help make the 1Password platform better and easier to use for everyone. If you’re someone who knows your way around backend development or DevOps but also likes working directly with customers, this role is for you.
What we're looking for
- You’ve worked directly with customers in the past, and enjoy solving their problems – this role is heavily customer-facing.
- You're comfortable with Golang or excited to start using it.
- You have a background in software testing, design, or development.
- You enjoy solving problems with scripting and automation.
- You are familiar working with (and debugging) networks and the HTTP stack - maybe even while on call with a customer!
- You know (and love) tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, and Let’s Encrypt, and you can explain what they are to someone who’s never used them before.
- You are passionate about making software better for the end user.
- You see automated testing as a “must have” and promote it wherever you work.
What you can expect
- Learn how customers use our tools to make 1Password part of their company’s workflows.
- Learn how our integrations work, and start answering customer questions about it.
- Learn the security model of 1Password and how it makes our customers more secure.
- Work directly with our customers to help them have successful rollouts.
- Educate our internal teams about what is possible with our integrations.
- Participate in product design and development to make our tools more powerful and easier to use.
- Help customers build custom integrations and scripts to take advantage of 1Password.
- Work with customers to provide an early access program to new features and products.
- Collect and organize customer feedback to help inform product decisions.
Our team is focused on giving our business customers and power users the tools they need to use 1Password to its full potential. We work across several interconnected projects to solve some very cool problems surrounding privacy, security, and automation. We use all sorts of new technologies to help our customers use 1Password successfully, and we build tools and services to help them do that. - Connor Hicks, Platform Integrations Team Lead
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.