At Pathgather, we believe that learning *matters* and that modern companies can not afford to provide the same tired, low-quality experiences they have been using for the last few decades. Our enterprise talent development platform is used by some of the largest companies in the world like HP, Visa and Qualcomm to help their employees find great learning content from any source, share knowledge with their peers, and track their progress towards career goals - and we've wrapped it all up into an experience that employees actually love to use.
We are pushing the boundaries of enterprise learning and are looking for experienced engineers to join our data engineering team to take learning to the next level. As a Data Engineer, you will spend majority of your time working with our Data Pipeline. This pipeline is responsible for our real time data processing, batch data processing, data warehouse integrations, external integrations, Machine Learning Pipelines and much more.
- You have 2+ years experience writing performant, maintainable, and scalable services
- You have experience with Golang
- You have experience with Kafka, Kinesis, NATS, or similar technologies
- You do not rely on ORMs; you are proficient with pure SQL and understand database performance
- You have experience working with PostgreSQL or Redshift
- You enjoy solving data problems and have an interest in Machine Learning
- You are interested and excited about using and learning new technologies