RackTop Systems is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Go Software Developer to join its data management platform team.
RackTop is pioneering CyberConverged data security. This is your chance to work on a data security product that is solving the most difficult compliance and cyber challenges facing the modern enterprise and governments. At RackTop, you can be an influential part of a fast-growing team where your contributions directly impact the company, industry and community.
• Develop high performance microservices using the Go programming language
• Develop REST and RPC based client and server applications
• Design cross-platform software to run on Unix, Windows, Linux, and Mac platforms
• Experience interacting with SQLite and MongoDB databases
• Experience working with the Atlassian Jira, BitBucket, Confluence suite
• Experience working in a high-pressure, fast paced agile development
• Security application development experience desirable
• CGo experience desirable
• Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder
• At least 1 year of experience programming in Go, and 8 years total software development experience
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher is desired
This position is based out of RackTop headquarters in Fulton, MD. Relocation package is possible. We will not sponsor a Visa.
How to apply
Apply on our web page through zip recruiter - https://www.racktopsystems.com/careers/