We are building next-gen machine learning tools on our own GPU compute platform. Our entire infrastructure runs on Go microservices, and we need help with building, maintaining, and automating. If you love infrastructure, Go, automation, or machine learning, check out our job post and let's talk.
What you'll do
• Maintain current and write new microservices.
• Take part in a team software development release schedule.
• Leverage both Kubernetes as well as contribute to custom orchestration and scaling services.
• Heavily interface with PostgreSQL.
• Work on and scale physical infrastructure and hardware deployment strategies.
• You've built cloud systems, managed infrastructure, and configuration, and maintained code.
• You have a strong understanding of containerization a’la Docker/LXC.
• You have experience in Golang.
• You have a strong understanding of Linux systems; virtualization in particular.
Nice to have
• Ability to pick up new technologies and programming languages.
• Experience with configuration management such as Salt, Puppet, Chef, etc.
• Experience building and managing physical infrastructure.
• Understand modern networking in a multi-tenant cloud environment.