We are looking for DevOps Engineers interested in scaling out and monitoring our distributed graph storage and our streaming pipelines.
Wireless Registry has thus far built on top of Cassandra, Kafka, Zookeeper, and Solr to construct our graph backend. The graph query engine is written in Go and deployed as a microservice in Kubernetes. We are not, however, married to this stack!
We are looking for DevOps engineers who will help us add new caching layers, new geographically sharded backend storages, and help us improve internal security measures (such as creating secure channels between our services assuming that the network has been compromised).
- Operationalize Cassandra and Kafka horizontal scaling requirements.
- Deploy and manage Kubernetes clusters in AWS and GCP.
- Write anomaly detection triggers on platforms such as Prometheus.
- Deploy NewSQL backends such as CockroachDB.
- 5+ years of relevant engineering experience broadly aligned with the responsibilities outlined above.
- Experience writing tools/processes in either Python, Go, Scala, or Haskell.
This position can be located in the NoVa area at our DC or Reston offices, or can be located in CO where we are opening an office in Denver or Boulder.
How to apply
Send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us about the projects you have worked on, the problems you have solved, and why you liked doing it.