Docker, Inc. is the company behind the Docker's open source platform and is the chief sponsor of the Docker ecosystem. Docker is an open platform for distributed applications that allows developers and IT administrators to build, ship and run applications anywhere.
- being a contributor to the Docker project, which means contributing patches, and reviewing and merging pull requests from the community;
- working on Docker’s server-side applications;
- participate in product discussions, influence the roadmap, and take ownership and responsibility over new projects to make them happen.
- can read and write Go code (because docker itself is in Go);
- can read and write Python code (because many tools and services built around Docker are in Python);
- are familiar with network protocols: the lower layers like IP, TCP, and UDP; and the higher layers like HTTP;
- have experience in scaling large applications;
- have at least a Bachelor degree in Computer Science;
- believe that writing unit and functional tests is important.
How to apply
Visit our Jobs page: https://www.docker.com/company/careers
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.