We're looking for passionate software engineers to join us in our ecosystem.
As a company, we are not dogmatic. We are a team that's constantly learning, adapting and growing. Always ahead of the curve in adoption of new and emerging languages, technologies and frameworks. Never resting. And, we're strong believers in Open Source, and have been so for the last decade and more.
We believe that if software engineering and sports have a thing or two common, pain and pleasure aside, they are not for quitters. Persistence and patience has been and is part of our DNA.
Hence, at a personal level, what we want from you is the same. An insatiable appetite for learning and problem solving, persistence and patience. Not to forget, being a believer and contributor to the community. Simple!
Now, coming to what we are recruiting for! We're working on a couple of very interesting products and ideas in some of the hottest growth sectors in the technology space.
And, what's in it for you?
- Gain in depth experience and knowledge into one of the top 5 hottest growth and tech start-up sectors.
- Develop skills on high volume performance sensitive application engineering
- Get hands on with API First. Build complex applications involving APIs from dozens of API Providers
- Discover the world of Data Visualization & Analytics
- Work on real problems being solved with Deep Learning
- Be part of an eclectic mix with experience in Product Engineering, Solution Integration, Dev Ops, Mathematics and Experience Design.
- Be part of a work space where you are constantly finding your self midst folk doing interesting things ranging from co-hosting Codepen, Drupal, or AngularJS meet-ups to organising Pecha Kucha nights and design evenings and more. And, we're also some of the folk behind http://www.devthon.org .
- Join an ecosystem that consists of teams working on diverse technologies and frameworks for Web & Mobile.
Technically, our requirements are that you have
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Can think about and develop Server Side of Web & Mobile Applications
- A reasonable understanding of Database concepts. (We don't expect you to know it all. Then again, we don't want to teach you basics)
Desirable but not mandatory is that you have
- Experience with Golang (GO) Programming Language
- Experience with Scalable Server Architectures
- Experience with Machine Learning Technologies
Coming to experience! We would love to hear from you whether you are a senior or a junior, whether you have been coding for 1, 2...3 years or have been a software engineer for 4, 5...6+ years. We have a requirement for both, and we will evaluate you based on what you define yourself to be.
Compensation would be as per industry norms. And, exceptions apply for exceptional folk.
And lastly, we're a fun lot. We hope you are to ;-)
How to apply
Mail us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.