THE PROJECT: INFINITE FLEET
Infinite Fleet is an ambitious MMO strategy game. It is set in space in the near future, where humanity has expanded and established several colonies across nearby star systems. But a ferocious alien race - the Atrox - has been decimating the human race. As a player, you will be assigned the command of a fleet of next-generation spaceships that will help to turn the tide.
Check out the trailer for Infinite Fleet: https://youtu.be/N27QBw3D6Kw
WITH US, YOU WILL:
- Lead the Platform team of 4 Software Engineers and decide on the technical directions
- Coding back-end logic for new features and updates for our applications
- Build, test, and publish the applications
- Design and develop scalable, reliable, and maintainable front-end systems
- Identify performance bottlenecks and optimize for scalability, efficiency, and maintainability in the most cost-effective and practical way
- Maintain and improve internal tools and build process
- Writing clean, commented, and bug-free code
- Frequent reporting to VP of Engineering
- Perform other related duties in line with assignments
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position / with similar responsibilities
- You are familiar with Go language and Kubernetes. Proficiency in NodeJS, Python, C# or Rust is a big plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; you are fluent in English and have the ability to explain and deliver accurate information
- You are a team player with good problem-solving skills. Results-oriented, you are organized and highly detail-oriented
- It will be a big plus if you are familiar with/interested in the gaming industry and cryptocurrencies.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Apply now, we are looking forward to meeting you, Future Commander! 🚀
How to apply
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.