Are you an experienced software engineer with a desire to make green & sustainable practices the norm?
Paying up to £70,000, depending on experience.
A central London based company specialising in large-scale renewable energy storage solutions have an opportunity for an experienced software engineer to join their growing team.
They want to hire someone who approaches software challenges with a curious & positive mentality; the kind of thinking they feel is critical to bring about a much needed change to the energy sector.
A small company themselves, they are partnered with some of the biggest global energy firms in their journey to bring about a more efficient & cost-effective means to supply green energy to the planet.
Their software engineers primarily use:
- Go / Golang
- AWS as their chosen cloud service for infrastructure
- NoSQL DB (Cassandra & MongoDB)
- CI / CD
If you’re experienced with the above, fantastic. Otherwise, they’re looking for applicants with the following traits:
- A desire to work with Go.
- 3 – 5 years of Java / C++ / Python experience – they need someone with exposure to a strong scripting language.
- Cloud native exposure.
- Knowledge of building microservice architectures.
- An ability to develop automated software.
- Enjoy mentoring less-experienced developers.
How to apply
If you’d like to know some more details about the company, including what kind of benefits, flexibility & working culture they offer, please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.