Day to to day you can expect to work
- Solve problems and find solutions to unexpected problems in a proactive manner
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience building similar distributed systems with a focus on writing high quality maintainable code
- Previous knowledge of Go and optionally C++/rust/python...
- Solid fundamentals in algorithms and distributed systems
- Experience working on large projects and building production systems
- Good understanding of monitoring & performance analysis
- Business fluent in spoken and written English
What we can offer you - in brief
You will learn with the best and contribute to develop the cutting edge technology on our CI /CD container pipeline.
You will have autonomy and freedom to experiment and improve. You will be part of a dynamic team and a business that is taking off.
No hierarchy - we take decision based on expertise and knowledge. Together we go further than alone.
A variable plan (which is the same for all employees) with a bonus every quarter.
Join us now and you’ll be early in at a business going places, you’ll learn a lot and you’ll work with.
What we want in return- in brief
We are looking for someone passionate, a problem solver with experience and a deep thirst for finding solutions + good communication skills
Team player qualities / curiosity / fast learner / commitment
Salary: depends on your location, skills and experience
Holidays: 25 days per calendar year + national holidays.
Benefit from a truly flexible working environment in which remote working and managing your own working time is the norm - in brief: you can work from whatever location you want
Join a team of 12 people that are truly dedicated and enjoy their work. We live up to our values!
One week of workshop and fun every quarter to spend some quality time together and develop our product roadmap, learn together and grow.
Work in an environment where code quality, technical challenges and delivery what we all care about
Skills development is intrinsic in the job. We’re largely working on unsolved problems each days, and there is plenty of scope to widen your knowledge and skillset
How to apply
Please send us your CV or a LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can learn a little about who you are. If you have relevant public open source contributions, this is a plus: we are specifically looking for people contributing to open source projects.