MatchX, a start-up in the IoT space that revolutionize the way things interact to each other, is looking for a full stack web developer. The job will be either fulltime or contract-based.
- Design and implementation of a monitoring and management interface for IoT devices.
- Customisation of the interface based on individual clients' requirements.
- Support of existing code written in React.
- Ability to quickly deliver clean robust code with just the right amount of abstraction.
- In-depth understanding of the web, both server- and client-side.
- Suggestion: React and Node.js knowledge. You, however, will be the one to decide on the technology stack to use.
- Some familiarity with SQL databases.
- Familiarity with Unix command line and Linux.
- Knowledge of devops tools, in particular Ansible, a plus.
- Basic Go (golang) knowledge a plus.
What to expect:
- A small office shared with another software developer.
- Knowledgeable and friendly colleagues.
- No long hours, no scrum, no micromanagement.
If this position looks interesting to you, we would love to hear from you.
How to apply
Send your CV to email@example.com
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please let us know so that we can keep the jobs all about Go.