Seeking an experienced, Full Stack Engineer for building enterprise web applications.
Tasks include reading and writing Go, React and Oracle SQL on a daily basis. This person will work closely with a development team to design, implement and test features for an enterprise web application.
This position is a contract role, and will last 3 months with the possibility to extend beyond that. This position is full-time, 40 hours per week (M-F) during normal business hours. Candidates must be located in the US.
- Participate in a status meetings and demos with management during US Pacific time work hours
- Adapt quickly to the changing needs of the customer and development schedule
- 4+ years professional development experience with enterprise web applications
- Self-motivated - ability to take ownership and complete assigned tasks on schedule
- Used JSON to return API results in production systems
- Used YAML to configure production system
- Worked with Git on a daily basis
- Worked with a software development team - good communication with others, know when to ask questions/unblock work
- Understanding of SAML and OAuth message flows
- Experience with using Docker and Kubernetes for development and production environments
- Web Performance testing
Bitovi helps companies create better web applications.
We have a track record of designing and building high-profile and amazing web applications through our active Consulting practice. Our apps are built with tests, full docs and a deployment process in place. We ensure our clients are set up for success and partner with them to solve any problems that come up along the way.
How to apply
Please apply through this link: https://20130208084208_hirikecryt4flqmf.applytojob.com/apply/XFStApKOnu/Full-Stack-Engineer-Contract?source=golang (email@example.com for questions)
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.