StackAdapt is the world’s largest programmatic native advertising platform. We're an exciting young startup that is growing incredibly fast and making a huge impact in the world of digital advertising.
Our platform is connected to thousands of publishers and advertisers worldwide, dealing with hundreds of thousands of requests each second. We utilize the latest technology to solve challenges in traffic, data storage, machine learning, and scalability
You would be joining a fun and hard-working team. This is an important role in one of Toronto's hottest startups with unlimited potential for growth and opportunities.
- Design and build real-time, distributed, and low-latency technology
- Work across the stack and handle any task – we have a deep stack, consisting of Ruby on Rails, Node.js, Go, Python, Redis, Aerospike, Kafka, Elasticsearch, and others
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or 3 years of relevant experience
- Skill with at least one of C, C++, or Java
- Knowledge of SQL, preferably also NoSQL
- Experience in web development, preferably in Rails
- Experience deploying and managing Linux servers
- Experience with scalable solutions and distributed systems
- Familiarity with some of the technologies we use
- Background in real-time-bidding advertising technology
How to apply
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org