dstack.ai is an early-stage startup building a tool that automates deep learning model training workflows without compromising on reproducibility. We are currently looking for a passionate and experienced software engineer to work on building a specific tool that we call a runner.
The current work will entail a commitment (fully remote) for 20-30 hours for the next 3-6 months. The developer will be paid on an hourly basis. We are fully open to hiring the person as a Founding Member with equity in the company after this period.
- A tool should run workflows on any VM (Linux, macOS, Windows) according to requests obtained from the dstack backend via pre-installed Docker.
- Programming experience in a professional environment with Go and Docker
- You are curious about data science and enjoy cutting edge technology on a modern tech stack
- You are self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Work well remotely with small teams in an asynchronous fashion
How to apply
send resume to email@example.com
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.