• You are responsible for the further development and maintenance of our existing demand side platform in Go in collaboration with our development team. This particularly includes our database-driven applications. Currently both Perl and Go are used.
• Work closely with other departments, such as the Business Intelligence Team to implement their specific requirements.
• Be responsible for the whole project cycle from the design to the technical implementation.
• You are comfortable in a Debian-Linux based environment, with PostgreSQL based databases and with MongoDB. Ideally you are experienced in SVN/Git.
• Be ambitious and enjoy working in an international and very innovative environment.
• Demonstrate hands-on-ability and show a pragmatic and proactive attitude.
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• We are not concerned with what kind of certificates and diplomas you have acquired so far. We are looking for people with the right skill-set.
How to apply
Please apply via: http://bit.ly/20sw3u9
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.