Join our fast-paced team of international experts in Berlin and support our ambitious expansion plans as:
Go Backend Developer (M/F)
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible for the further development and maintenance of our existing demand side platform in Go in collaboration with our development team. This particularly includes our database-driven applications.
- Work closely with other departments, such as the Business Intelligence Team to implement their specific requirements.
- Be responsible for the whole project cycle from the design to the technical implementation.
Who we are looking for:
- You have excellent practical knowledge of Go, and you are passionate about code quality.
- You are comfortable in a Debian-Linux-based development environment, know your way around git and tools like GitHub or Gitlab, and know the meaning and purpose of acronyms such as CI and CD.
- You have practical experience with a SQL database (preferably PostgreSQL), and NoSQL databases like Redis, Aerospike and Apache Kafka.
- You've used Docker before, and ideally you're experienced with orchestration and monitoring tools like Kubernetes and Prometheus.
- As part of a development team, you take ownership of development and operations of a product and make sure it's working correctly and running efficiently.
- You are ambitious and enjoy working in an international and very innovative environment.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- We are not concerned with what kind of certificates and diplomas you have acquired so far.
We are looking for people with the right skill-set.
Why join us?
As part of the travel audience team you work in a highly motivated environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and to implement them. We offer you:
- “State-of-the-art” technologies
- Attractive further training opportunities
- An open, communicative and dynamic start-up culture
- Free access to the yoga and back therapy training courses at the nearby gym
- Subsidy toward the monthly travel pass
Who we are:
travel audience is the first Demand Side Platform (DSP) worldwide specially developed for the travel industry. The company disposes of a high-quality premium publisher network with wide coverage as well as direct access to real time bidding platforms. travel audience offers an online performance marketing platform to all providers of travel products of any kind.
travel audience is a wholly owned subsidiary of Amadeus – a leading provider of advanced technology solutions for the global travel industry.
How to apply
We look forward to your complete application indicating your desired salary and the earliest starting date. Please send your application to email@example.com or apply online via this link: https://travelaudience.redirect.your-jobresponse.com/golang_backend_developer_f_m_at_travel_audience_in_berlin_germany_berlin/161557/V1911/anwenden Contact: travel audience GmbH – Antje Beiersdorf – Elsenstraße 106 – 12435 Berlin - E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org – www.travelaudience.com