WE ARE LENDICO:
Lendico is a modern FinTech company focussing on the intermediation of company loans via an online lending market place. On its platforms, Lendico connects companies and investors and offers a fast and digital alternative to regular banks. The loan process is completely online and without any branch network. With the most modern technologies and innovative processes Lendico aims for minimizing the cost and handling efforts connected to company financing.
Since its foundation in December 2013, Lendico has gained the trust of more than 400.000 users and won several awards in the P2P-segment.
As Backend Developer, you'll work on our "Core Components" - a microservice-based core banking system that manages loans and investments, processes payments, handles transaction volumes of millions of Euros and communicates with various internal and external APIs.
Together with our product managers and developers, you will:
- Work on various services and areas around data aggregation and reporting, transactions, internal tools and systems operations
- Specify, design, and build solutions based on contemporary cloud-oriented architectures
- Building highly scalable, fault-tolerant systems, enhancing our core infrastructure
- Design, build and test new features and services in our system
- Perform code-reviews and pair-programming
- Experience in software development with Go and knowledge of common tools and libraries
- Strong analytical skills and willingness to come up with new and innovative ideas and solutions
- Team player who is able collaborate in an international team and who can communicate ideas and solutions clearly
- Experience with TDD, unit and integration tests
- Basic knowledge of relational databases, database schemas and data structures (MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with building and maintaining RESTful web services
- You have significant experience building distributed systems with a focus on writing high quality maintainable code
- Knowledge and practical experience with containers (e.g. Docker), automation and orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes) via Cloud.
- Either one of the following is a nice to have:
- Good understanding of monitoring and performance analysis
- Experience in distributed message queueing systems like Apache Kafka
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An unlimited contract
- A steep learning curve in an innovative industry; including plenty of responsibility and conceptual freedom
- An international team of experts who inspire and support you
- An easily accessible and modern workplace
- Regular get-togethers, team building events, barbecues, and parties
- Typical startup perks: soft drinks and snacks for free, language classes for German and English, company pension scheme, etc.
- No dress code
- You will work from a modern office in the middle of Berlin
Apply online via the 'Apply' button.
Keywords: Job vacancy, Full-time, Berlin, IT Developer, Backend specialist, Backend development.