Pastel is the world’s first fully dedicated, decentralized NFT platform. Pastel powers the development of third-party applications to sit on top of the Network, enabling developers to enjoy custom NFT protocols, scalable registration features, storage processes, and security of the broader network. By leveraging a purpose-built native blockchain, Pastel deploys a number of key features such as a deep-learning-based duplicate detection system to ensure proven authenticity.
Pastel is managed by world-class developers, cryptographers, and technologists, supported alongside an experienced and extensive network of marketers, influencers, and third-party agencies. Pastel is backed by key stakeholders including Innovating Capital, a prominent venture fund.
- Develop, maintain and integrate core applications that interact directly with the blockchain technology via RPC API
- Build high-performance REST APIs and server applications
- Write open-source Golang clients that allow users to interact directly with our protocol
- Strong knowledge of blockchain (preferably worked on at least one production blockchain codebase)
- Strong knowledge of Go idioms and libraries
- Worked on at least one production Golang codebase
- Strong knowledge of CS fundamentals such as data structures and API design
- Proficient in Python and C++
How to apply
Send me your resume with Go and blockchain experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.