We are an IT recruitment agency and have a new role Golang Backend Engineer opened within a major international player in Predictive Analysis / Purchase behavioral scene who are looking to strengthen the team in their Paris (France) Headquarter. This Software Vendor operates in 20 countries and is listed in the Stock Market and has operations in several EU countries along with the US, UK and Russia.
You will join the Go team and participate in :
● Interfaces, API, collection and calculation farm development
● Backend "cloudification" and code rewriting in Go!
● The implementation of custom-made and high-performance algorithms
● Design with the help of Architecture team
● Solution evolution, the definition of its priorities and its validation with the QA team
● Production issues Analysis and Resolution
● Programming languages: Go! predominantly. Some Python and Perl
● Databases: CouchBase, ElasticSearch, Hadoop
● Other: RabbitMQ, Kafka
● Cloud: Google Cloud Enterprise
● Versioning /CI : Git, Gitlab, Jenkins
Required Skills :
Strong passion for algorithmic / algorithms
Strong willingness to optimize your programs factoring in business problems.
Willingness to work with technologies at the forefront of the Open-Source and BigData ecosystem.
Good understanding of web technologies and their issues.
You have ideally already practiced a Google Cloud Enterprise or AWS cloud environment.
You have a good command of English ( and if possible French but not an issue if you don't) and are accustomed to international contexts.
The employer is English Friendly, and non French speaker can apply. Though the employer is looking for an EU / EEC applicant able to start work without the need for complex paperwork (ie Visa etc..)
Permanent role opened in Paris, France
Start : A.S.A.P
How to apply
If this sounds like the role you are looking for, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s discuss it.