Do you want to work with GO on systems that handle 10.000 events per second?
Millions of people share content on platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram every day. By filtering terabytes of data the software of this company can detect useful information that is used for security reasons by different institutions.
You will work on state of the art products. The systems are high-load, distributed and multithreaded. The company has a microservice architecture and the software is written in GO.
People that are working with Scala or C (or similar) but want to switch to GO are more than welcome.
- 4+ years experience with GO or Scala or C;
- Experience with microservices;
- Experience with distributed-, high load- and scalable applications;
- Experience with one of the following technologies is a big plus;
- Docker, Mongo, Redis, Ansible, Terraform, Chef
The company exist out of 10 engineers and is located in The Hague area. They breath innovation and are always looking for improvement. The company works with different institutions throughout Europe and they have an international team of engineers.
How to apply
Send resume to email@example.com