Sr. Go Developer for 6 month+ contract.
100% Remote Go Developer Role for U.S. based resources.
Customer has existing undocumented code from a third party build. Need a self starter who can review the code and make keep / refactor / rearchitect decisions. Will then need to document those changes. The code is written in Ruby and GoLang. Senior level GoLang experience is required. Ruby Experience is a HUGE plus.
Job will include:
- Decompose our monolithic app into microservices
- Articulate a long term vision for maintaining and scaling our backend systems.
- Work with engineers, designers, product managers and senior leadership to turn our product and technical vision into a tangible roadmap every quarter.
- Write high quality, well tested code to meet the needs of your customers
- U.S. Citizen or Eligible to work in the United States.
- 8+ years of experience in software engineering.
- 6+ years developing in GoLang.
- Designed, built, scaled and maintained production services, and know how to compose a service oriented architecture.
- Write high quality, well tested code to meet the needs of your customers.
- Ability to communicate effectively over the phone and during video conference calls.
- Proficient in Ruby on Rails.
How to apply
Send resume to email@example.com
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.