Do what you love:
- You will build consumer-facing software that just works in Go.
- You will be responsible for designing end-to-end distributed systems on the cloud.
- You will build libraries and tools for our microservices ecosystem.
- You will work on event-driven systems and keep yourself up to date with the latest technologies to help you create scalable and resilient software.
- You will participate in on-call rotations and be available for escalations.
Come as you are:
- You have experience in a technology sophisticated environment such as building cloud-native applications, solving scalability challenges, designing event-driven solutions - ideally in a startup dynamic setting?
- You have development experience in Golang?
- You have extensive experience in Linux?
- You have already designed distributed systems or you have worked on microservices architectures?
- You have good understanding of event-driven platforms, pub-sub and messaging using brokers such as Kafka, NSQ or RabbitMQ?