Atlanta, GA, USA - fully remote
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 3 years of experience in software development (all levels welcome!)
- Understanding of Computer Science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, etc.
- Proven track record working on teams and collaborative fashion.
- At least 1-2 years of professional experience with Go creating REST API’s and Microservices
- Bitbucket/JIRA/GIT Workflow
- Operating Systems: Linux and Windows
- Any Cloud exposure/experience: AWS, Google Cloud, MS Azure
- Develop high quality software which meets requirements, promotes re-use of software components, and facilitates ease of support.
- Diagnose, isolate, and implement remedies for system failures caused by errors in software code.
- Provide input and technical content for technical documentation, user help materials and customer training.
- Conduct unit tests, track problems, and implement changes to ensure adherence to test plan and functional/nonfunctional requirements
- Analyze, design and implement software mechanisms to improve code stability, performance, and re-usability. Participates and leads code review sessions.
- Participates with industry groups, stays current with technology and industry trends, disseminates knowledge to team members, forms best practices. (Retail and Self-service Retail Industry groups)
- Communicate with Solution Management and other internal teams. Participates in cross-functional collaboration within the organization.
How to apply
If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume and your availability for a 15-minute phone screen!
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.