A 3 year old tech company in London have built a successful machine learning & AI platform which allows the creation of personalised & bespoke products for their customers.
Kicking their competitors to the wind with their tech-forward product suite, they boast a team of skilled & creative software engineers. They are now looking to make their next hire!
They're looking for a developer with the following experience:
- Go in a containerised microservices environment
- Python & PHP as a bonus
- API design
- ECS or Kubernetes
- NoSQL databases (they're using DynamoDB)
Ideally, you'll be someone who doesn't mind turning their hand to a variety of projects from day to day as it's a fairly multi-faceted platform.
Why do people typically join them?
- You own a share of the business as part of joining
- They have some extremely interesting technical challenges to tackle
- There's fantastic scope to progress - they plan to grow by 12+ software engineers this year
How to apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com & I'll be in touch for an informal chat.