Medisanté is an innovative Swiss company that puts IoT to work for caregivers. We connect caregivers to patient-generated health data for chronic conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, cardio-vascular and overweight indications, through a combination of 3G-enabled medical devices, a cross-condition connected care platform and in-country data hosting.
Areas of Responsibility
- Development if our IoT platform with Go for the secure transmission of medical data from the device of the patient to the dashboard of the caregiver
- Design and development of the API to the medical devices and the frontend as well as to 3rd party Electronic Medical Records or Electronic Health Records
- Cooperation from the idea up to the functioning product
- You have successfully graduated in computer sciences and have a multi-year experience in development, design and architecture
- The Go Programming language (Golang), it‘s standard library as well as the library ecosystem and the respective tooling is not new to you
The following experience or knowledge exists:
- Test-driven Development, Unit and Integration Testing
- Modern, distributet, event driven architectures (micro-services)
- Modern web protocols and stack, design and development of REST API
- Relational databases
The following experience or knowledge is desired:
- Experience in the medical field
- Programming languages such as Elixir/Erlang, C, Ruby or Python are a plus
- Cloud infrastrucutres like Amazon AWS or Google Cloud
- Linux systems, Infrastructure-as-Code (Puppet, Ansible)
- Continuous Integration
- NoSQL data bases or Message Queue systems
- Fluent oral and written English is a must. Excellent language skills in German and other languages are an advantage.
- You are a highly-motivated person who accepts the challenge of providing exceptional commitment in order to reach the enterprise goals.
- You are open for innovative ideas, new methods and techniques and enjoy to work for a start-up enterprise.
- You think and act client-oriented and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- The hands-on-mentality is not foreign to you.
You thrive in a dynamic team and want to have an impact with the latest development and infrastructure technologies? You want to co-define and implement the technology strategy with us? You are ready to actively shape the design of the application infrastructure and make things happen? You want to work in an environment with leading-edge technologies within a Swiss-based technology company that has global ambitions? Then we welcome your application for a role that is extremely interesting and also bears a lot of growth potential.
How to apply
We are looking forward to your complete application documents with the information of your first possible starting date. By E-Mail to: email@example.com