Thank you for passing by! Proxiad Bulgaria is one of the pioneers of IT Services market in Bulgaria. For the last 15 years we've built a culture of excellence, based on mutual vision for success, passion for quality software development and friendly working environment. Now we are establishing a whole new team and we need YOU to write this chapter together.
Should you decide to join us, you will be working on back-end platform at massive scale for one of the biggest companies in p2p Economy. Their ecosystem makes people and things move around freely and make the world more connected than ever. The product is used in more than 60 countries around the world and it keeps approaching new markets. As such, there are lot of challenges, which have to be solved on daily basis in order to make this happen faster, more flexible and even more available for customization. On this role you will have the opportunity to learn and develop with Golang, but do not worry if you don't have it in your tech stack. We are certain you can learn it.
To be successful you need to have:
- Knowledge and experience of at least one programming language (e.g. C#, C++, Python, Go, Java, PHP, etc) and of OOP patterns
- Experience with databases
- Experience or willingness for cross-team collaboration and communication
- Natural curiosity to learn new techs
- Very good English
- Valid right to work in the European Union.
- 25 days paid annual leave – we value your leisure time.
- Home office policy.
- Health insurance plan (medical and dental coverage).
- Food Vouchers.
- Referral program – we believe it is best to work with people you know and have various referral awards!
- Clear career paths, coaching programs and great opportunities for professional growth.
- Wide range of training and certification programs, online courses and international conferences.
- Broad projects variety and possible mobility between projects over the time.
- Exposure to international companies and teams with access to top world-known companies.
- Corporate (and not so corporate) parties – we simply like celebrating things.
- Team-buildings that rock!
- Exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace.
We are open to review applications from people with all backgrounds who are eager to take part in building a world where everyone and everything can move freely and independently.
How to apply
Send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.