- Experience with Go (golang) software development
- Team motivated and an ability to learn new skills and get things done.
- Analytic and solution focused mindset
- Some JSON experience desired, Linux required
- Experienced with databases a plus
- Experience in web-based front-end systems for management and/or reporting also a plus
- Fluency in either English or German
- Develop the API for the packet processing core of our network security product;
- Eventually expand technical knowledge into some data management;
- Empirically measure system performance and identify areas of improvement.
What we offer
- Start-up environment where your energy and talents can make a difference
- Technical development
- Influence in our growing team
- Comprehensive job training and education program
- Friendly working conditions and company activities
- All the beverages you can drink, of course, including coffee, Club Mate (AKA: engineer fuel) and many more.
- Very competitive remuneration package and relocation support. Opportunity to participate in a Stock Option Scheme currently at development stage
How to apply
Interested in joining Packetwerk? Send your CV and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org and cite the role to which you are applying in the subject line. Call for more information: +49-(0) 341-2290-7850.
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.