As a Backend Engineer, you will participate in the development, evolution and maintenance of software to best serve our users and offer them the best possible user experience while helping to achieve team goals and from leboncoin:
- Produce software architectures aligned with the functional and non-functional needs of the product and integrated into the leboncoin ecosystem.
- Apply quality software practices and support team members on learning and implementing these practices
- Develop new features responding to good quality, performance and scalability practices
- Participate in the improvement of environments and methods of development, tests (unitary and integration) and deployment (code reviews, CI / CD…) with a DevOps approach.
- Be proactive to challenge and provide areas for improvement in the product.
- Monitor technology.
How to apply
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.