Software Engineer (Multiple Openings)
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Type: Full Time
Want to put a dent in the universe? Want to be part of disruptive change in the network industry?
Why Join Us?
We are a stealth mode startup funded by top tier VCs and industry veterans that are on a mission to disrupt the network industry. Our goal is to develop a complete open source layer 3 and 2 network protocol stack.
We offer competitive salaries and great benefits including generous Medical, Dental, and Vision.
We are looking for a talented software engineer to work on our open source protocol stack. You will work with a team of network engineers that will help define software specs. You don’t need to be a network expert just a programing genius. This position is a technical leadership role. In addition to writing amazing Go code you will be setting technical direction for others.
- Good understanding of Go.
- Multiple years with the C programing language
- Basic networking domain knowledge
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Understanding of networking fundamentals
- Understanding of data structure and algorithms
- 5+ years of C programming experience
- Key requirement is to be a humble team player and good communicator
- Comfortable setting technical direction
- Masters degree or higher, or equivalent commercial experience
- Proficient using Git and developing software following an agile methodology
- Experience with packet forwarding plane programming
- Experience with prior open source projects
How to apply
Send resume to email@example.com
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.