Experience driving a new way...
that's what we've set out to do. On our way to this destination we are constantly looking for fellow travellers. If you want to get started right away, you've come to the right place!
Who is already at the wheel?
We are a motivated team from Karlsruhe based in Hoepfner Burg. We are united by our enthusiasm for cars, code and of course our telematics solution. During the implementation we work closely together as a team in all steps - whether it is correcting small bugs or collecting initial data during test drives.
- You become part of a new team and can contribute your ideas right from the start
- You and your team are responsible for the development and testing of backend services, especially with regard to high availability and scalability.
- You are enthusiastic about architectural topics and bring your knowledge to the team
- Code review is part of it for you
- You evaluate new technologies
- You have already worked with Go or are burning to work with Go and have worked with a similar programming language (e.g. Java, Python, Ruby, etc.).
- Ideally you have experience in the field of microservice architecture
- Experience with REST API development
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration/Deployment
- You enjoy working independently, accurately and with "clean codes
- Version control with Git is important to you
- You also have the ability to work in a team, to work independently and purposefully, and good communication skills.
- Very good knowledge of German and a good portion of humour round off your profile
What we offer you
- Direct cooperation with experienced MD/Founder and flat hierarchies
- Exciting working environment in a motivated and dynamic team
- Independent implementation of your tasks
- Loft office in an old castle in Karlsruhe
- Tram stops in front of the door (KVV)
- Free drinks (Bionade, Club-Mate, coffee,..) and fruit in the office
- Regular socializing events and fun at work
- Start of work: now in Karlsruhe
- Full-time employment
How to apply
Interested? You always wanted to work for an innovative automotive startup? Then apply now, stating your possible starting date and your desired salary. Please send your application to email@example.com