At Kramp Hub, with a team of great professionals, we are continuously seeking simple solutions for very complex challenges in the B2B e-commerce world, within an industry that is becoming more important day by day - agriculture.
We are divided into seven teams working on different domains, the teams autonomously decide the way they want to go about a challenge. We would like for our new colleague to be willing to teach and be taught - being very receptive to feedback and giving it back to your colleagues is very important to the team, so we can make sure we always stay on the edge of the ever changing tech environment. Moving quickly without neglecting the quality of the code is in the teams’ DNA. We are at the moment looking for an experienced Go Engineer to join our team.
Covid-19 note: We are a financially healthy corporate startup, and as mentioned, our software is used by tenants in the agricultural industry, our team will keep hiring and welcoming new colleagues at these times as well. We're looking forward to your application!
You will be joining a team that is working on the experience level connecting the frontend and backend - a very complex environment that entails a broad range of protocols needing support and a great load of requests.
- You have extensive experience in building performant APIs (REST/GraphQL) that can handle the number of requests
- Are capable of juggling multiple projects and domains and swimming in a dynamic, complex environment
- You are all for putting structures into place and documentation
- You are aware/have experience in concurrent programming
- Microservices architecture experience
- Building APIs (REST, gRPC, GraphQL) experience
- Experience with containerized applications
- Experience with Cloud Native Environments - preferably Google Cloud Platform
- Serverless deployment
- A financially stable startup
- A small agile team where every new colleague makes an immediate difference and impact
- A team that celebrates small successes and milestones
- International crowd with different backgrounds and knowledge to learn from
- Working with great experts in the development world
- You can choose your machine and we will make sure you have a comfortable home office
- Informal atmosphere and flexibility
- Constant learning - we don’t put a hard number on the learning budget but we find constant learning pretty important, so we will help you out with your initiatives to keep the learning curve steep
How to apply
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.