Are you an experienced engineer, fluent in Go or keen to learn? Are you looking for the opportunity to work in a small and growing start-up?
MachineMax is hiring a Go Engineer to join their team of 20 people. You’ll be joining a collaborative team in a role that is a mixture of software development and design. MachineMax are creating a machine analytics service that will deliver, analyse and visualise data to improve the efficiency of the construction industry. We use IoT technologies and Machine Learning methods.
MachineMax has been incubated with BCG Digital Ventures, a fortune 50 corporate partner, and a venture capital firm managed by a Facebook founder.
The tech stack: Go, Python, GCP, React, Terraform
What will the role involve?
- Develop APIs to serve multiple internal consumers, from customer facing apps to machine learning pipelines
- Designing and delivering well-tested code in Go and Python
- Communication with other teams and individuals
- Pitching in where needed as a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
- Sharing technical solutions and product ideas
- Championing testability, security, and scalability
What are we looking for?
- Excellent development experience building scalable backend services in either Python or Go
- Excellent design and architecture skills
- Experience working with distributed systems
- Analytical skills, with a love for problem solving and troubleshooting
- Confidence deploying applications using AWS, Azure or GCP
- Enthusiasm for CI/CD
- A strong understanding of databases and when best to use relational vs non-relational
- A strong understanding of the fundamentals - OO design, data structures, algorithms
- Someone happy to communicate and collaborate as part of a team
How to apply
Please send your CV directly to Lauren Simpson at firstname.lastname@example.org.