About the role
We are looking for an Go Engineering Manager with strong technical skills who will help us build a solid foundation of CRM system. We expect you to be active in proposing and implementing improvements and innovative approaches. Also, you will actively contribute to the product as an engineer.
Don’t miss the great opportunity to join a professional team and build a new fintech product from scratch!
• Building and leading the CRM team (people management, hiring, planning, tasks decomposition, team process improvements, and interfacing with other teams)
• Contribute to the product as a backend engineer, design solutions to complex problems, review code, etc.
• Be a role model, technically strong to help your team develop
• 2+ years of experience leading an engineering team (2-5 engineers), including hiring, personal development, performance management, delivery management
• 6+ years of backend experience.
• Experience building robust, high-scale, distributed systems in production environments
• Ability and openness to learn, fail, reflect and apply learnings moving forward
• Curiosity and strong collaboration skills
• Understanding of high-load architecture and SaaS infrastructure
• Upper-Intermediate level of English or higher
• Russian speaker
How to apply
Send me resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.