Positions require full-time or very close to full-time commitment.
Although we are based in California, USA, this is a remote position for candidates working from their own home/office. Only individual applicants will be considered in joining our team, therefore, outsourcing companies or existing programmer teams will NOT be considered.
Basic conversational English is enough to work with our team and you do not have to be fluent. Mic, webcam, and excellent/reliable internet connection is required for remote communication. This is not a temporary job and you should be open to a long-term engagement.
About our platform’s technology stack: back-end is developed in Golang REST API, and front-end consists of Golang, EcmaScript 6, spf.js, Gulp, Webpack, jQuery, SASS, and HTML5 technologies. We do not commit to any frameworks and only use libraries if needed. Our application is perhaps more hybrid between server-rendered and client-rendered. This is a large project and and will grow a lot more. Maintaining a great architecture and employing best coding practices is a top priority.
Skills & requirements
(1) Solid Golang programming experience and at least 1 (one) year of coding Golang RESTful API
(3) Love to code and be a team player in a fast-paced development environment
(4) Able to work and learn independently.
(5) Able to work with existing code and architecture and maybe have some experience of working in larger projects.
(6) Employ skilled, efficient, and optimized coding practices. Be good at analysis of bugs and optimization issues.
(7) Experience in making design and architectural decisions
(8) Be a “DOER”
How to apply
We look forward to learning about you and your knowledge. Please apply by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following: (1) Basic resume that describes your current and past jobs including any major freelance work, education/training; and (2) If not mentioned in your resume, tell us where are you from - city and country of residence; and (3) Let us know if you would be comfortable in full-stack position or prefer backend only.